Consumers are more reliant than ever on energy and communications services. How does the energy industry build consumer trust and satisfaction, particularly in the time of COVID-19? This panel will discuss modern residential energy consumers, their values and interests, and how they navigate the many options available to them today. Panelists will explore innovative programs to address consumer expectations around their energy usage and ideas for assisting consumers struggling to pay their bills. This session will include a 15-minute, mid-panel dialogue with the audience to dive deeper into how consumers’ motivations to engage around energy have evolved in 2020.
- Kate Doll, Director of Customer Success, Enervee
- Matthew Neagle, Chief Operating Officer, Porch
- Sarah Moskowitz, Deputy Director, Illinois Citizens Utility Board
- Scott Engstrom, VP of Corporate Strategy and Business Development, GridX
- Tom Hines, DSM Portfolio Strategy Consultant, Arizona Public Service
- Vanessa Richter, Regional Vice President, Oracle Utilities