February 8, 2019
Webinar, Awards, Best Practices, Consumers
Join us on Wednesday, March 6 at 1 p.m. (ET) for a one-hour webinar featuring the five winners of the 2019 Best Practices Awards – Austin Energy, AVANGRID, Entergy, NB Power and Reliant.
During this Peer Connect Webinar, representatives from each winner will discuss how and why their programs or strategies were developed and how they have benefited their customers thus far. The speakers will also share some of the challenges experienced along the way, key lessons learned and what each organization has planned for the future.
Download the recently published “2019 Best Practices Guide” to get a brief look at the five winning programs. Then, register to join us on March 6 for a deeper dive into the best practices from energy providers that are making the energy ecosystem more consumer focused and consumer friendly.
- Donylle Seals, Program Coordinator, Austin Energy
- Sean Sullivan, Smart Grids Innovation, AVANGRID
- Raiford Smith, Vice President Energy & Analytics, Entergy
- Beth Pollock, Program Delivery Manager, NB Power
- Scott Burns, Manager, Smart Grid Product Manager, Reliant
260 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Press inquiries, please contact Jonathan Field.