The Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative (SECC) published four primary research reports in 2019, including the seventh wave of the “Consumer Pulse and Market Segmentation” series and deep dives into consumer needs around rate design and distributed energy resources (DERs).
In this Research Brief Webinar on Wednesday, January 22 at 1 p.m. (ET), featured speakers will discuss the five major themes on energy consumers’ needs and wants from the upcoming “2020 State of the Consumer” report, a meta-analysis of SECC’s 2019 research findings and case studies.
The themes that were identified in the report and that will be discussed during the webinar include:
- Consumers are more ready than ever to engage on energy.
- Segmentation remains essential in a digital world.
- Energy engagement is fundamentally a journey for both society and individuals.
- Consumer expectations are shaping the future.
- Education remains a clear, strategic opportunity to increase energy consumer engagement.
Join us on Wednesday, January 22 to learn more about these five themes from the “2020 State of the Consumer” report, and please bring questions on the needs and wants of today’s energy consumers for the 15-minute Q&A session.
- Patty Durand, President & CEO, Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative
- Michel Losier, Executive Director, Customer Energy Solutions, NB Power
- Dan Jacobson, Senior Marketing Manager, Landis+Gyr