May 24, 2023
Webinar, Consumer Research, Renewables
During this Research Brief Webinar on Thursday, June 15 at 1 p.m. (ET), we will share the key findings from the "Renewables: Engaging Consumers in the Clean Energy Transition" report, which aims to uncover the communications and engagement strategies needed to help consumers understand what it takes to transition to renewable energy.
The central research questions included:
- What do consumers know about renewables? What are their misconceptions and concerns?
- Do consumers support renewable targets set by the federal government and their utilities?
- Would consumers pay more to use renewable energy? Will they participate in clean energy programs?
- What messaging would motivate consumers to support renewable energy initiatives?
We will also hear a case study from Cobb EMC regarding their overall solar strategy and consumer education efforts before ending with an interactive Q&A session. We encourage attendees to prepare questions for our speakers as they read through the new report.
- Marie D'Arrigo, Vice President, Public Services, Maru/Matchbox
- Jason McGrade, Deputy Director, Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative
- Jordan Folks, Associate Director, Opinion Dynamics
- Krista Williams, Supervisor, Consumer Marketing, Cobb EMC